Thursday, June 28, 2012

The time has come!

Tomorrow, I leave with the ARS Ministry team and we head to Belo Hortizonte, Brazil!  I can hardly believe that it is finally here.  We all are excited and ready to go.

Thank you so much for your prayer and financial support!  You all are such a blessing.  I will be making entries here on this blog as much as possible but I will be focused on using the ARS blog for the most part.  You can follow all the entries on arsupdate.blogspot.com

I am looking forward to meeting many Brazilian leaders in churches and other projects.  I am also thrilled about being with our adopted families!  The days will be full and I am looking forward to see what the Lord is going to do in us and through us.

Talk to you later when we arrive in Brazil!

Bless you my friends,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment