Monday, March 9, 2015

Exciting Stuff!

The first two months of 2015 have been full of many blessings! 

The work with the ARS projects have been moving right along. 
Project 1 - drilling of the water well is $100 funded the work is getting close to being completed!
Project 2 - construction of the bathrooms at the church is also $100 funded and getting close to being completed!
Project 3 - We received the proposed floor plans for the Mission House - (common downstairs with 2 bedrooms with full baths upstairs).  We just completed a Pancake Fundraiser this last weekend and raised just over $1000.  We now have raised $2,942 of the needed $18,500 for the project.  You can take a look at the floor plans on the ARS tab on this blog.

I am working hard on the task of raising support so I can go full time with LC Ministries.  It has been a joy to connect and reconnect with people and share with them the vision of LCM.  I know that this direction is HIS direction for my life.  I am so grateful for those who are joining our team through financial resources and those on our prayer team.  I am excited about the days ahead.

I am currently helping facilitate the Perspectives Class on Monday nights as well as assist with a local Bible study group leading a small group.  My work with ARS continues as well with different presentations and fundraising efforts.  But my main priority is to raise support so I can go full time.   Please continue to pray that I will be able to make the right contacts with individuals and families who would like to join us in this ministry.

I have been reading in 2 Chronicles 20....it is one of my favorites.  These are just some points that stood out to me and I can certainly apply to my life right now.
  • vs 2 ... a vast army is coming....  Sometimes the pressures of life feel like this huge army that is coming against you.  Panic wants to rise up inside.
  • vs 5 ... Jehoshaphat stood up, and called out to God, heartfelt and honest.... That is what we all need to do when we feel that panic rise - call out to the God who loves you and He knows what is going on in your life
  • vs 15 ... God spoke - Don't be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army.  For the battle is not yours, but God's
Be encouraged today!  I know His Word has encouraged me!





No comments:

Post a Comment