Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Work with ARS Projects Moving Along!

We are very excited about the Projects with ARS.  Project 1 - FULLY FUNDED and the drilling of the water well has begun!  Project 2 - FULLY FUNDED and the work on the bathrooms is in progress.  We received pictures and you can see some of them on the ARS page here on the blog.  To say that Pr Jose, Leoni and I are excited is a understatement!  We are excited to see the work started and we are excited that the church in Manacapuru is working hard and continuing with ministry!  Just recently we received some pictures that showed about 60 children participating in VBS.  Now how they do that without bathrooms........wow!

ARS is busy now with getting ready for future fundraising efforts to continue the work with Project 3 which is the construction of two Missionary Apartments.  They are working on the floor plans and details now and we should soon have a final figure.  We are guessing now that it could be               US $15,000.  These apartments will be used for current missionaries working with the youth and children as well as housing for future groups that may work with the church.  It is all very exciting!

A very familiar passage has been on my heart today....Prov 3:5-6 especially in the Amplified Bible.
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
 
Right now, I am working hard on raising the needed financial resources to hit the FULLY FUNDED goal of $6,000/month by the end of March.  This passage is critical for me .... I must:
  • Lean on Him
  • Trust in Him
  • be Confident in Him
  • I must do all these 3 things with all my heart and mind
  • I cannot rely or lean on my own insight or understanding
  • HE is in control and HE will direct my steps in all ways
  • HE is my source
  • HE is Lord of my life
I am so thrilled about this process and with what the Lord is doing in and through me these days.
Pray for me as I walk this baby out and let me know how I can pray for you!  Check out our website at www.lcministriesonline.com and keep in touch!
 
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment