Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Here we come!!!

     I am thrilled about 2015!  I am excited about this new chapter of my life.  The call before me is to move forward towards working with LCM full time.  This requires me to raise support for both my personal needs and for the needs of LCM.  So, I will be working full time January, February and March in raising support.  I will also continue my work with ARS, even though I will have to scale it back a bit to work on raising support.  I have been getting ready in the month of December and it is launch time!
     I do believe that NOW is the time for me to work full time in LCM.  The work with ARS is moving forward and gaining speed.  Check out the tab about ARS - we reached our goal of securing funds for our Project 1 which is drilling a water well.  The church there in Manacapuru is already moving forward on the bathrooms so we are moving forward.  I know that a lot of my time in ministry will be working along side of ARS.  It is a joy to my heart to serve Pr Jose and Leoni to see these projects completed and see what else the Lord has in store for us!
     I do believe that NEW opportunities will be coming open for LCM in the area of preaching and teaching.  I have an invitation to go to Denmark to teach in a Bible School and I am excited about that possibility.  As I have been asking the Lord for clarity in direction, He has made it clear to me that I am go look forward and work with what is before me right now and trust Him for the details concerning the future.  So that means to me, to continue to work with ARS, be open to opportunities as they present themselves, but RIGHT NOW my focus is to become fully funded by the end of March.  My financial goal to raise is $6000/month. 
     If you would like more information on how you can be involved with LCM, please drop me a line and I will contact you asap!
     Whoo Whoo, 2015 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment