Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Brazil here we come!!!!

Our bags are packed and we are almost ready to go!  Pr Jose, Leoni and I will be leaving tomorrow to go to Brazil.  We will be spending a week in Manacapuru.  There we will be celebrating God's provision for all three of ARS Projects!  We will also be doing a lot of sharing, listening and praying - to discern God's next assignment for ARS.  It is such a joy to partner with ARS and minister families in great need.

I will be making posts when possible to keep you informed about all of our activities.

After Manacapuru, we will head down to Belo Horizonte where we will be spending time at a Language Institute.  I am considering that my "student teaching" experience with teaching English.  It will be an adventure!  Pr Jose and Leoni will be with me for a short time at the Institute but then they will have personal matters to attend to....so....this will be fun times!

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment