Sunday, February 28, 2016

In BH and had a wonderful surprise!

We made it safe and sound to Belo Horizonte and I got settled into my apartment where I will be for the next 3 weeks.  This picture is from my window, it is from the 16th floor.  I am staying with 3 other girls, Nayara, Sabrina and Priscila.  I have yet to meet them because they are gone until tonight. They have already made me feel welcome with lots of signs around the apartment.


What a surprise I received a little earlier today.  Since we arrived so late last night, I rested this morning.  At about 1pm I decided to put my "big girl" pants on and go out and find a place to eat that is close.  We ate at a pizza place really close to the apartment so my plan was to try there.  I tried one place but realized it was not the same place so I left and tried again down the same street.  And right when I was walking, who did I see getting out of a van, but Ludmilla, our dear friend and translator for our ARS trips!  We both had this shocked look on our faces then we smiled ear to ear! We, along with two other friends, Bia and her mother Bia when out for lunch.  We talked and laughed a long time as well as ate some food!!  She asked about everyone, Evelyn, Barbara, Cooweesta and Jan, the Duggin's family, Pastor Jose and Leoni.  She sends her love and hugs to all in Stillwater and Conway!  It was such a blessing to me in more ways than I can count.

God is good all the time and He truly is our good good Father!  Thanks Rhonda for your prayers this morning!

Tonight we have a baby dedication in Pr Jose/Leoni's family and tomorrow we have an appointment at the language school.  It is all getting ready to start!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment