Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Greetings from Sulsted, Denmark!

The first week here in Denmark has been great!  I loved getting to hug my friend Jon's neck along with her whole family (picture is coming).  It has been 6 years since we have been physically together.  They have made me feel so welcome and their home is in a quiet place with fields all around.  It is very different than my apartment in Brazil.  Jon and Michael have two small children, Joshua who is almost 3 yrs old and Nathalie who is almost 1 year old.  They are full of energy and have lovely smiles.

Bible School
I started teaching in the Bible School on Saturday and all went well. The students were wonderful and receptive to my style of teaching. I have two ladies that are helping me with translation, Joan and Lisbeth.  Joan has worked with me on Saturday with the Bible School, Sunday morning service and last night at a meeting about 30 minutes from here.  These ladies are super and have made me feel so comfortable.

Pastor Kjld, who is Jon's husband Michael's father, has welcomed me with open arms, along with his mother Kirsten.  They both love the Lord and it is obvious to me they love people.  I have enjoyed both of them very much.  He has such a passion to share the love of Jesus!


I am teaching in the Bible School on Holy Spirit for this Saturday and a part of the next Saturday. The following topic will be on prayer.  This has been such a good study for me personally.  The students seemed to enjoy it last week.  On Sunday mornings, I am teaching a 5 part series on Joshua.  This study as well as been good for me.  During the other meetings, I am trusting the Lord to guide me as to what to share.  This has been a good stretching time for me.  I have been pressing in to prayer and seeking to hear His voice as to what to share and how.

Joshua
I am blessed to be here and the Lord is moving.  Thank you so much for your prayers and I would ask that you continue to pray.  Thank you for your faithful support with finances, without you this time would not be possible.  It is such a privilege to come and serve here.  You are having an impact here in Denmark.

I will write again soon, until next time........
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment